When it comes to aluminum fencing designs usually stay the same year after year. 2014 is no different. The tried and true fence panel designs have been around for close to 20 years. The reason is it is hard to improve and come up with new designs for fence styles there is only so many looks can be achieved without effecting the over all functionality and effectiveness of the fence. Take for example all of the fence styles available at http://discountaluminumfenceonline.com ”one of the leading fence suppliers online” have all been around for years and years. The other thing that is unique when it comes to fence styles and designs is that almost every Aluminum fence manufacturer offers the almost same design and look of fence. So it usually boils down to the quality and workmanship of the fence when it comes down to choosing and buying a fence.
The most popular models of decorative and affordable aluminum ornamental fence panels are the same this year as it has been in the years past.
Aurora Aluminum Fence – 2014 customers choice
The 2nd Buyers choice award for aluminum fence is the Hiram Aluminum fence by Aluminum Fence Supply.
There are so many styles of aluminum decorative fencing to choose from that it will take a while and some thinking to choose the perfect fence for your property.
The 5 most important things to consider when buying fence !
1. The main reason for getting a fence. This means the functionality or purpose of the fence. Is it for decoration? Is it to keep pets or children in the yard. For Security? the list can go on and on.
2. Type of Fence: Do you want a wood fence, Vinyl fence, Aluminum fence, Steel, or maybe even a chain link fence or Iron fence. The different types of materials the fences are made out of all have pros and cons. Wood offers the natural beauty but requires constant maintenance and up keep. Vinyl has less maintenance but not very secure and often fades and looks dingy over time. Aluminum Fence is the most popular type of fencing in 2014. It provides strength and durability and it is maintenance free. Iron fence is the strongest of all of the types of fencing and requires a little maintenance to keep it from rusting.
3. Next is the height of your fence. For decorations most people go with the 36-42- 48 inch high versions of fencing. If you have small pets or small children these heights also work well. The 54 inch and the 60 inch is used for larger pets and the start of security sized fencing. The 72 inch to 90 inch is for security fencing to keep unwanted animals and intruders out. The thing to consider even if you have small pets at the time and are leaning to a shorter fence, think about the future will you ever get a bigger dog, or need extra security. Thinking about the future and what it might hold will let you make a informed decision, because aluminum fence lasts for years.
4. The next one is Local and state fence codes that might have strict restrictions on the type and size of fence you are allowed to install. Make sure you check these rules before deciding or ordering your new fence.
5. The last thing to consider is the Color of your fence. Black is the most popular fence color of aluminum fencing. But most styles and models come in a wide range of colors stock from the factory. Top fence manufacturers like Specrail and Aluminum Fence supply allow custom color orders. It is like going to the paint store buying paint for your house. If you can get them a swatch they can match it and paint your new fence any color you may need. Hopefully this article helped you make a more informed choice of your new fencing.